| || |
Theodist is Papua New Guinea’s largest retailer and supplier of office consumables and equipment. With a commitment to continued improvement to our workplace culture and customer service within the fast-paced industry.
We currently seek the talents of qualified individuals to fill the role of;
Multifunction Printer Technicians x 2
We are seeking highly qualified Digital Copier and Printer Service Technicians to join our Authorized Service Centre Team.
The Preferred Candidate is responsible for;
- Installation and Trouble shooting.
- On-site repairs and maintenance of HP Printers and Multifunctional digital Black and white and colour products.
- Effectively execute all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Timely Completion of paperwork (mileage, time-records, parts usage, problem/repair and service history reports)
- Provide Sales support.
- Attend manufactures and in-house training courses as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The Preferred Candidate must have;
- Knowledge of HP MFP’s, E7 /E8 series would be a plus.
- Proven Customer service with a commitment to building and maintaining customer relationships
- Effective communication skills
- A Strong work ethic and high degree of initiative.
- Self- motivated, with a positive out-going personality,
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Police Clearance and be willing to submit to criminal background check
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and push/ pull heavy equipment.
- Diploma in Electronics or equivalent with A+ or Net+ Certification. Network connectivity experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance or printing and copier equipment.
- Comparable education and experience in related fields will be considered.
Interested persons are to submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae before 22nd January 2021, either by mail or electronically to;
PO Box 1618, Boroko
National Capital District